Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What Facing History and Ourselves Ment to Me

In what ways did this course benefit you as a student and as a person?
This course tought me as a student about the past and as a person it changed my life. Ive learned that facing history and ourselves identifies human nature as the source of anti-semitism and other prejudices.
In this life ive gone threw many things. ive gone from seeing people living in the streets, people overdosing, getting shot, basically people getting hurt. My life has been a living hell but im happy to say that ive gotten so far in my life. I have a 2 year old daughter. My mothers been my mother and father. she has helped me and raised me to be the person i am today. I wake up everyday thankful for being here. I have been ignorant in my life ive been picked on and also picked on others. This course changed my life it showed me how to learn about others and what life is about. It has showed the meaning of life. I've learned how to be a better person. I've learned about the past and ive recognized the need for participation in society and responsible descion making we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment